Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My Goals

As a graphic design student at Holmesglen Tafe my goals are to reach for the stars and nothing less. I would love to be involved in the tech side of graphics design but also the illustrative side. 


My whole life I've been a drawer/artist and would love to continue in that. Being published in the design magazines I collect is my ultimate goal- Curvy, Juxatpoz, Empty etc
Making connections is important as well and I wish to make as many as possible. Getting involved with different designers and people will only benefit myself and my future. 


My short term goals is to push for this year, last year so gotta give it my all and push my skills. My long term goals is to get my foot in a design industry, build up my experience then maybe go off on my own as a free lancer designer & illustrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment